Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Shark vs. Man

I think the next time someone asks me why sharks, I am going to say “because I am hopelessly attracted to dangerous men, you know, the real bad boys – men who are absolutely awful for me. If a man is unavailable, far too confident for his own good, or a total player, rest assured this is the guy I want. So getting into the water with sharks is a much better option – keeping me away from the real predators…”

Wait, would that make me sound a little bitter?

In the last two days, I have received random SMS messages/calls from two different ex-boyfriends between the hours of 3 am and 4 am. I didn’t answer either, btw. Yes, I would chose sharks any day of the week. Way, way safer - and more considerate.

(Photo below by my friend Wolfgang Leander.)

No comments: